4.0

Been using them for about 5 years.Never had a problem.

I enjoy making cakes, and wish i could Find and upload all the photos of each cake where i used this company (only could find 4 on fb). I Used them for my both of my kid's Birthday parties, a baby shower and my friend kid's parties. Actually about to order another sheet for my son (last sheet :( .. Turning 13), but after I write this review.

I came across this trying to get a coupon. I have NEVER had a problem in all the years of ordering from them. I always got my things on time, and I always got what I ordered. I use to call them when I first started (nerves), but now I don't even bother.

My son's time for sticker cakes is ending, my daughter is soon behind. Great news! I'm pregnant now, and will continue to use them for his or her future parties. These so of the views i seen really surprised me.

My experience, they are great.

Go go you have a costumer for a long time.Thank you.....

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). queenellis2004 is overall satisfied with Gogocakes and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gogocakes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Gogocakes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gogocakes?

Comments