Gogocakes - Review in Food category from Queens, New York

4.0

Been using them for about 5 years. Never had a problem.

I enjoy making cakes, and wish i could Find and upload all the photos of each cake where i used this company (only could find 4 on fb). I Used them for my both of my kid's Birthday parties, a baby shower and my friend kid's parties. Actually about to order another sheet for my son (last sheet :( .. Turning 13), but after I write this review.

I came across this trying to get a coupon. I have NEVER had a problem in all the years of ordering from them. I always got my things on time, and I always got what I ordered. I use to call them when I first started (nerves), but now I don't even bother.

My son's time for sticker cakes is ending, my daughter is soon behind. Great news! I'm pregnant now, and will continue to use them for his or her future parties. These so of the views i seen really surprised me.

My experience, they are great.

Go go you have a costumer for a long time. Thank you.....

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 16, 2015.

Gogocakes RIPPED ME OFF! read this! BEWARE!!

If I could give less than one star I WOULD !! This business is very poorly ran by the rudest owner.

I CAUTION anyone who is thinking about ordering ANYTHING from this "business". I ordered a cake sticker for my sons bday and it arrived the day of his party and was NOT what I had asked for! I was specific of what i wanted and it was so simple a retarded monkey could have done it. Yet it came with the exact opposite of what I asked for!

I then was left to scramble as what to do with the top of my sons cake as this image was unusable not to mention the over all quality was totally amature and plain ugly. I then proceeded to contact the company and the link THEY emailed me with my order NEVER worked...the company is almost impossible to get into contact with I called as well and NEVER got call back...2 weeks passed and finally got ahold of the "manager" and that was one of the rudest eperiences ever! She didn't want to listen, didn't care of my problem, would not refund me anything and even went as to laugh and say I hadn't tried contacting them in the 2 weeks that had passed EVEN AFTER I told her I have the emails and can PROVE I had indeed! She did however eentually offer me store credit but who the *** would want that with this company?!

BANANAS folks!

STAY AWAY! Ohhhhh and not to mention she hung up on me TWICE !!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 22, 2012.

Comments

Tracy, California, United States #946828

Thats shocking. I just cant imagine this to be true. Sorry....cant help but to feel this us a fake customer trying to make the company look better than they are

Queens, New York, United States #946378

Been using them for about 5 years. Never had a problem.

I enjoy making cakes, and wish i could upload the photos of each cake were i used this company. I Used them for my 2 kid's Birthday parties, a baby shower and my friend kid's parties. Actually about to order another sheet for my son (last sheet :( .. Turning 13), but after I write this review.

I came across this trying to get a coupon. I have NEVER had a problem in all the years of going to them. I always got my things on time, and I always got what I ordered. I use to call them when I first started, but now I don't even bother.

My son's time for sticker cakes is ending, my daughter is soon behind. Great news! I'm pregnant now, and will continue to use them for hisher future parties. These views really surprised me.

My experience, they are great.

Go go you have a costumer for a long time. Thank you.....

bam24

Good choice! :) this company Is just not worth it!

To this day I still have never been treated so badly by a company. I made my orignal posting in hopes that if i could save at LEAST one person from the dissapointment/heartache/stress/frustration and embarrassment that I faced, then it was WELL WORTH IT!

Thanks for reading! ,)

I am so thankful for reviews. I was looking for a coupon code when I came across this site.

I removed all the items in my cart based on these comments. I was ordering for my business and can't take the chance of having something go wrong or a poor experience.

San Francisco, California, United States #691900

I too had similar situation. I ordered cupcake stickers 6 weeks in advance and was getting nervous not receiving the item 2 weeks prior to the event.

To make long story short, 4 emails 3 unanswered phone calls, I finally got hold of someone 5 days before the event who was unprofessional and down right rude, who promised me that the item shows it was shipped, I requested a tracking number, they had none. I haven't received in 3 days so I kept calling, no answer. I received my stickers Monday, two days after the event, with post mark on Thursday, so they lied and did not ship it on the day we spoke. Lesson learned.

You can tell how a business is by how they conduct themselves.

I will NEVER patronize this business or refer anyone to this business. Stay away as far as you can its not worth the agrevation.

Flemingsburg, Kentucky, United States #684749

I submitted a picture of what I wanted for a baby shower cake. It was a picture of the gender reveal and I got it in plenty of time and it was exactly what I submitted. So am a very pleased consumer will use them again.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #679541

I ordered from them and got exactly what I wanted and in 3 days.

bam24

WOW what liars! I did NOT recieve what I ordered PERIOD!

I DID make contact (dispite the difficulty) several times ! And yep, I sure did cuss after being treated like *** by your "associate" who BY THE WAY, POSED herself as the manager! Literally laughed at me and told me she was the manager after I asked to speak to one so you might want to check into that and see why your employees would do such a thing. Sounds a bit off to me no matter how u wanna slice this cake people.

OH and like I said the *** link THEY gave me with my order NEVER worked and I DID CALL, I have phone records so how are u going to tell me different?! How could I ever speak to your "associate" if I u never received any calls?? like I said people this company is BOGUS in my opinion.

Or maybe its the "associates" who are bringing them down...either way NOT WORTH IT. :roll

We do apologize for not following the instructions you left us in the comments regarding the greeting placement. But you did receive what you had ordered regarding the image.

We didn't receive any emails or calls as well regarding the order. You also did not speak to a manager but just one of our associates at the time.

She tried to help you in your situation but with the negative language and attitude she was forced to discontinue the phone call. We do not except harassment.

Nope I can assure u, "destiny h" that ur wrong. I have actually never in my LIFE went as far to write anything bashing ANY company!

I felt it VERY nessary to write this comlaint...im not going to explain too much to u or defend my self too much because im sure the only reason u commented on my complaint is because u work for that P.O.S.

company...maybe even the inadequate manager herself...my mission to let as many people know about this BOGUS SORRY EXCUSE for a company so nobody else has to lose money or has to deal with the POORLY ran business who wont think twice about ripping off their customers. Hmmmm..7 on your side might be my next step :)

to bam Manhattan, New York, United States #871586

Maybe destiny h works for the company.

I've been a returning customer for this company for almost 2 years. I only had to email them once and got a respond within 24 hours. So I believe they are not a rip off at all your just an angry person looking to bash on companies that make you upset.

View more comments